Set sail on a Turkish yacht charter and take in the best of Turkey as it is today, and as it was hundreds of years ago. A Turgutreis itinerary takes you out in to the Bodrum Peninsula, which incorporates the Gulf of Gulluk and the Gulf of Gokova. Relax on the local beaches, explore ancient ruins, visit buzzing Bodrum or head straight out to explore the coastline, the choice is yours.
SAILING IN TURGUTREIS
A yacht charter from Turgutreis is the ideal way to make the most of the superb sailing conditions Turkey has to offer and is suitable for all levels of sailor. You can anchor off local beaches or cruise lazily along the coast, stopping at unspoilt villages or lively towns.
In summer, temperatures can reach 89 F (32 C), making the cooling sea breezes most welcome. Winds are generally calm in the mornings, getting stronger in the afternoons, in the range of 10 to 20 knots (11 – 23 mph) and generally calm down at night.
在夏季，温度可以达到89°F（32℃），凉爽的海风深受欢迎。风一般都是在早晨非常平静，下午渐渐变强，在10至20海里的范围内（11 – 22英里），在夜间又再次恢复平静。
En route to the luxurious Maya Marina, yacht charterers will have an opportunity to stop off at the delightful anchorage of Asin Limani to visit what remains of the ancient city of Iassos, where donkeys and cows graze amongst the ruins. The city dates from Mycenean times, and today visitors on a Maya Marina yacht charter will be able to see the Temple of Zeus, the city wall, the agora and a small theater amid the olive groves. It is an enchanting spot, surrounded by olive groves – well worth a visit.
The crystal clear waters encompass every possible shade of blue and are home to a huge variety of marine life – Paradise Bay has been likened to a huge aquarium, making it heaven on Earth for snorkelers. There’s nothing to interfere with the perfection of it all as an idyllic stopover on a Paradise Bay yacht charter. Paradise Bay is a real “get away from it all anchorage.”
Cökertme is a small hamlet in a semi-circular bay with houses and restaurants fringing the shoreline. This is the real Turkey. From Cökertme, cruise eastwards to Cleopatra’s beach on the far side of Castle Island. Legend has it that the fabulous white sand was originally imported from Egypt.
Turgutreis Town is two minute’s walk from the base marina location
The town is a popular holiday destination with its miles of sandy beaches, bank,s ATM, waterfront restaurants, patisserie and bars.
Dogus Turgutreis Marina is one of Bodrum’s three marinas and is situated in the furthest western point of the Bodrum Peninsula, between the Gulluk and Gokova gulfs.
Bazaars that resemble an Aladdin’s cave packed with treasures waiting to be unearthed, offer a chance to pick up some of the spices, trinkets, handcrafts and ‘kilim’ carpets for which Turkey is famous.
Large catamaran boats is both our traffic tools, and our hotel night rest, is also the restaurant and rest of mobile station, she is also our entertainment and diving mobile platform, is also our unrivaled views of the observatory, is our big toy, also can serve as our sea fishing boat, is also belongs to our 8 small social platform for personal and private space. She can take us to the other methods are difficult to reach the destination, see its way to travel to see stunning beauty. Want to go to which go to which, cruise between the beautiful Aegean sea islands.
Don’t need to rush to a lift, ferry ride, travel, playing tired returned to the cabin to rest, rest well “mobile hotel” had sailed to another scenic spot, to play, then you can continue to completely is a sea of RV.
We have held the international driver’s license at the same time with many leisure captain and leader of the sailing experience for your sail, to ensure everyone’s safety, you just need to set out with happy you can rest assured.
This is my ASA sailing license:
Activity time:October 1 solstice 10, 2015 (6 team can arrange the time signing up)
Venue:Turkey, the eastern Mediterranean and the Aegean sea
Contact: Han Yang (ASA105 Skiper) WeChat: matt1007, Weibo: Yang enthalpy matt; WeChat public number: free navigation alliance
Registration: in the WeChat store 10000RMB in advance after success signing (WeChat guarantees payment, after the end of the entire activity upon confirmation of payment), Balance payment can be paid before leaving for Turkey。note: travel unless caused by our reason cannot be underway, the deposit is not refundable.
- Boat charter fees, boat insurance.
- Whole cabin accommodation and bedding.
- On board breakfasts, lunch or dinner each day, drinking water, snacks, fruits, tea, coffee, beers, etc. onboard as specified in itinerary.
- Mooring and marina facilities fees.
- The oil, water, electricity during the voyage.
- Safety equipment such as life jackets, lifelines, life rafts etc.
- Snorkeling equipment. Other water toys and fishing equipment are available for an additional fee.
- Seasickness medicine and first aid supplies.
- Captain fees (who is British Royal Yacht Association or the American Sailing Association qualified) and captain’s tips.
- The Captain will personally share specialized knowledge of sailing, driving and operation of the yacht with the guests according to demand.
- 国际级船长 -持英国皇家游艇协会或美国帆船协会认证、船长小费
- Flight, taxi and other transportation costs.
- Personal travel insurance: Although not a necessary condition to participate in sailing trips, we strongly recommend you to purchase insurance to guarantee in the event of accidents (such as illness, loss of property, etc.). There are many insurance companies who can provide you with this.
- Meals ashore (as specified in the itinerary). When docked or anchored at night, you can not only enjoy the local scenery or go ashore to play, you can also go to a local restaurant and taste the local cuisine. Or you can buy fresh produce at the supermarket to cook a delicious meal for yourself.
- The islands landing fees, special sightseeing fees and other activities, such as scuba diving, golf and so on.
- Other unspecified tourism activities or transportation costs.
- Standard Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours.
- Currency: The local money is the Turkey New Lira (TRY).
- Credit Card Information: Major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted throughout Turkey for making transactions and payments, but may be subject to a surcharge. Credit cards can be used for cash withdrawals at ATM machines, but expect to incur a charge for this service. However, small retail outlets and private restaurants may not accept credit cards. Please Note: there are very high charges applied when changing traveler’s checks in Turkey.
- Language: The official language is Turkish, but you will also hear people speaking Kurdish, Armenian and Aramaic. In the tourist resorts you can usually get by with English and/or German.
- 时差: 当地时间:UTC/GMT+2 (北京比土耳其早6个小时)
- 汇率: 土耳其当地货币为新土耳其里拉（TRY）
- 信用卡信息: 大部分信用卡，例如Visa及 MasterCard 信用卡都可以在土耳其全境使用。
- 语言: 当地官方语言为土耳其语，但是你还可以听到人说库尔德语,亚美尼亚和亚拉姆语。在旅游胜地你通常可以用英语、法语或德语。
VISA: Turkey visa about electronic signature, convenient and quick, The Internet can be done soon
Experience:sailing, sailing experience, learn basic galleon captain personal guidance driving technology; Motor boats, island adventure, shallow exploration; Sea fishing. Snorkeling, such as water requirement lung boat dives advanced preparation of oxygen bottles and required equipment consulting local dive guide; Swimming; No one island adventure; Berth at night beach view the stars; Dinner island experience local cuisine, bars and nightlife, aquatic entertainment project, the sunshine, a hammock, reading, stunned, observation, taking photos and so on.
Security: the shipping company to provide the entire 24-hour on-call emergency rescue service (arrive within 4 hours); The ship is equipped with a full range of safety equipment; Ships to buy $3 million accident insurance; Each a overseas travel insurance, holding international sailing license leisure sailing experience abroad many times to assure the safety of the crew’s captain.
DAY1: TURGUTREIS (SUNSAIL BASE)
Arriveat Flotilla Base
Atypical Turkish fishing village famed for its many excellent fish restaurants.
DAY3: MAYA MARINA (10 NM)
Atthis luxurious Turkish resort you are free to take advantage of some of thefacilities on offer, including an outdoor cinema and two swimming pools. Or,you can head down to the rock pools for some fantastic snorkelling or head tothe top of the hills for the most amazing views across the Gulf of Gulluk.
DAY4 KAZIKLI (11 NM)
Stopfor a swim at Paradise Bay before heading into this quaint, rustic setting.
DAY5: FREE SAILING
DAY6: GUNDOGAN (15 NM)
Theperfect bay for a refreshing swim or snorkel, or you may choose to explore thefascinating caves of stalagmites nearby.
DAY7: TURGUTREIS (SUNSAIL BASE 19 NM)
Enjoya fun race back to base before letting your hair down at the farewell party.
|Number of Berths||10||床位数||10|
|Number of Cabins||4||舱室数||4|
|Number of Heads||4||卫生间数||4|
|Number of Showers||5||喷淋数||5|